12.09.2009

some things we did last week

Last week we got a lot accomplished around the Carter house.

My Aunt Gwynne (Guinn :)) bought a tree for us to plant in our front yard, and it got planted last Tuesdee. It's a commemoration sugar maple. It will be beautiful and big one day...


We bought a new rug at PB outlet for the entryway. It's s'nice.


I gave in and gave T something more "manly" for our bed....


He found the Griswold house here in Memphis and took me and gib to see it. If you want to see for yourself, I'll tell you where to go.


We finally bought a vacuum cleaner. The shark navigator infomercial came on one Saturday morning, and we watched the whole thing, and we were sold. We have all hardwoods, so we didn't need anything super fancy. The shark is perfection for Fiesta vacuuming needs.


The Stephens had us over for dinner last week. Gib joined, and he and Bama played all night. They are now besties.


We put up our beautiful tree that smells divine, got it decorated s'nicely (if I do say so myself)...


And the minute the skirt went around, Gib assumed position.


I also did some other decorating for Christmastime, but I'll have to share later. This is all I had on the phone from shakeit. T got Gibson a Santa sqeaker toy. And he loves it.


We are ready to enjoy the holiday season!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay Christmastide and vaccuum!

ultralove said...

the picture of gib under the tree is perfect. absolutely perfect. i love it!

Leslie said...

Nice rug! Love that PB outlet. And I must get the scoop on where to find the Griswald home.

Jesse Faris said...

Love the pics! Did you get the quilt from West Elm Outlet? The setup looks perfect.

Gwynne Guinn. It will never fail to make me giggle. Great gift, too--love it!

Inspire Me, Thanks said...

cute dog!!! love your blog!!!
jennifer ferg