1.18.2010

amendment 2 : the human dog

I know everyone is probably ready for me to post about something other than this silly little pup, but I can't help it. He does something funny/new everyday. This is the latest.

He wants to be a human. He likes to be held [by Dudley] and will jump up to him. When Dudley picks him up he is happy as a clam. [is that the phrase? are clams happy?] Anyway, we believe that he is a human.

Exhibit A:



Exhibit B:



He was so content in this position. Didn't move. At all. When T put him back on the floor, he just whimpered and wanted to get back up.

Hilarious little one, that Gibby. At least he's getting in some good practice, right?

4 comments:

Linnae said...

umm yes that's HILARIOUS! and ridiculous… you guys have a child on your hands.

Mandi said...

I can't stand it! So stinkin' cute.

ultralove said...

what an angel puppy. oh how sweet.

Leslie said...

I love how he has one paw on either side of his neck! Adorable! And yes, "happy as a clam" is the phrase, but I too have wondered what makes a little bivalve happy enough to worthy coining a phrase. I might have to Google that... ;)