3.25.2010

my little protector

Besides my stud of a hub to protect me, I have lil' Gibson. He is doing a great job protecting me during busy season, and we have formed a strong bond. [Only a few more nights of busy season 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

He follows me around/is always at my feet.


He protects me when I'm laying in bed.


He likes to lay in my lap like a human baby.


I don't think I would understand life with out this little man. He has brought so much happiness into our world and I don't know what we would do with out him. Can you tell we love him? I only blog about him in every other post...

Soon I will post some house updates. We've been doing a few things here and there and I can't wait to show you what T (and help from Ryan) built me. I just love it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

um it looks like you're using a non-mac product in that last photo.