3.12.2010

a great opportunity

Save1Pet is where we got our sweet Gibson. I just found their page on facebook, and there are so many animals that need good homes. Go visit their page and see some of the sweet faces [and also Gibby's debut over there]. One of the reasons we loved this organization is because the animals are all in foster homes. They are not kept in a kennel, they are loved by foster parents and trained. Gibson came to us house trained, and I know it's because his foster parent really cared for him.

I encourage you if you're looking to get an animal to consider adopting. It is a great opportunity to save a life of a sweet little animal in need of a good home.

Here are some photos I found of our little man while perusing through the old phone photos...




[you might not be able to see well, but he's wearing a glo necklace to celebrate Ellen's bday!]


[and I tried to win the Pioneer Woman's dog photo contest with this one]

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gibby! Your Auntie Sissy loves you!!!!!!!!!!!

The Davis Daily said...

I need you to help me with my blog background and header. I love how simple but fun yours is. Any whoo, I love the first and last pic. I can't wait to learn that stuff with my camera.

Martha said...

Thanks Hayley! It's super easy, I just created my header in photoshop! What kind of camera did you get?

Leslie said...

Love the new header! We need to get Gibson and Weber together at the dog park some time. They would be buddies, I'm sure.

The Davis Daily said...

We have a Nikon D3000. We start our camera classes the first weekend of April.