3.05.2010

just for my husband

Last weekend I went to see a country singer with my husband. I wanted to be a supporting wife since he took me to see Rain: A Tribute to the Beatles show in January, which was pretty awesome [and he even liked it].

So Dudley loves country music... opposites attract, right? Because of this, I seem to know a lot of country songs by listening to them over and over and over and over again and again and again. Well, Eric Church [one of his faves and most often played] was playing in Oxford at the Lyric. When my good friend Katie Martin [rockette for those of you wondering] said she was going with her boy, I said, aww, ok if you go, I'll go. So we did. And I will say I had a great time. Dudley got to hear Eric Church with his buddies, and I got to laugh and have fun with Katie [who had just run the half-marathon because she's awesome].

[hi pretty friend]

And this is just because I love my husband.


On another note, Gibson has a new girlfriend. The 80 pound cute yellow lab, Luna Addington. You can see a video of their love over on Elise's blog. Watch for the end when Gibson looks up at Elise smiling. :)

2 comments:

ultralove said...

they are a match made in a heaven with a sense of humor...

Dudley said...

This is a very touching post...Eric Church was unbelievable...I can't wait for the sequel post about George and Reba...I have video clips...