3.01.2010

march is [one of] my favorite months

First of all, I can't believe it's already March. I have always loved March, but probably because it's the month of my birthday, and Dudley's, too. My birthday is at the beginning, T's is at the end, so really a month of celebration, and for a few weeks we're the same age.

So in honor of March, I acquired the cutest birthday banner this weekend from Neilson's [on the square in Oxford]. I scored this purchase because I found a gift card with $$ on it from wedding times. I got this and a cute pillow and one of my favorite candles that are always too expensive to buy without a giftcard or the like. Anyway, the banner is cute and will hang in our house the month of March. [I'll post a photo of it later]


The March desktop calendar. I got some great feedback from last month's, thank you! In honor of birthday month march, I had to use a cupcake, but everyone loves cupcakes, right? For copyright purposes, the pattern came from Maddy Hague of Inspired Bride, I just used it and changed a few things around. This is for personal use only. Thanks.

Enjoy! [Let me know if it doesn't work right for you.] Happy March!

March desktop 1024 x 768
March desktop 1600 x 1200

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute. happy birthday Sissy.

Jillian said...

Just posted it on my desktop...thanks bud!! Happy soon to be birthday to you!