9.28.2009

you gotta love a daybed

What a beautiful fall day this Monday morning has turned into. Much better than the Seattle-like weather we've had for the last two weeks (I say Seattle because that's how I feel Seattle is like minus the humidity of course).

So in our 3rd bedroom, also known as "the yellow room," we have my childhood daybed and our desk/computer/office deal. Yes, the daybed includes a trundle. It was a black metal frame, that I spray painted this bronze color..

And now it looks so much better! I have been on the hunt for better bedding than I have now and I think I have found something that I love. I would just get a white plain quilt.. something like this...


And then these amazing pine cone shams...


Thoughts?

6 comments:

LeslieJ said...

me like pinecones.

Elisabeth said...

You are obsessed with Fall...

Mandi said...

love the pinecones... do it!

laura stephens said...

i just bought some pinecone fabric like that at jo ann, haha. i love it as shams though, go for it!

Jillian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jillian said...

Amazing design!! Check out the wide range of Daybeds from Spacify.com