9.09.2009

beatle mania... again!

Thank you for some suggestions for a floor mat. I ended up getting one from Bed, Bath, and Beyond, and I like it! I got one of these in a green (not shown online).

Today is going to be a great day. It's Beatle day. I have come to find that the majority of the time I find myself listening to only Beatles. It probably stems back to childhood and I have to give a huge appreciation to my parents for starting me off right in the music department. Dad would educate us on classics, especially the Beatles. Here begins my love for this group. I wish I could have lived during the era of these 4 musicians.


Anyway, Beatles rockband comes out today, as well as the remastered Beatles catalogue for the first time on this day 09.09.09. What a glorious day. Check out Beatle mania!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yippee! you know where ill be tonight sissy