7.20.2009

grandad

We had an unexpected family tragedy last Tuesday with the loss of Norman McMurry. Leslie and I went to Dallas Wednesday to be with my mom and grandma. The funeral was Friday and it was a wonderful celebration of his full and rich life. Knowing him has made our lives more memorable, and he will truly be missed. Please keep my grandma in your prayers as this will be a tough road ahead. She is the sweetest, and I wish I could have stayed longer. See sisters's blog for a sweet picture of my grandparents so in love.




We will HAVE to move this weekend, so this will be a crazy busy week/weekend. Looking forward to living at Fiesta drive, if it will just go ahead and get here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you can DO IT!

Amanda said...

I'm truly sorry to hear about the passing of your Grandfather. I pray that you and your family will find some sort of peace and comfort knowing he is now with his Heavenly Father.