3.06.2009

at the moment.

This morning on my drive to work, I drove past a man driving an explorer while smoking a pipe.

Just wanted to put that out there, also, my hair is finally long enough for me to have a tiny ponytail, but of course with many bobbypins involved...

Also, I never wrote about the amazing snow we had in Memphis. I wish I had some photos to document the intense snowball fight that I had with Leslie. It was probably the best that anyone had in the city. My parents, Dudley, and Jonathan stood by laughing and watching us attack each other with hands full of snow. I will say that Dudley compacted a nice snow ball rock that he pegged at my calf that paralyzed me for a few seconds. It was dark outside, so none of my mom's pictures turned out. Here are a few from driving in the car on Saturday. Sunday, everything was COVERED in snow. It was so beautiful!

Sorry they are so dark, Dudley's windows are tinted...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you got me in the face w/snow and my skin was splotchy the next day. but i got you in the neck

Martha said...

I got you in the face in retaliation for you getting me in the face. That's what you get for playing that game. I did get you with a good tree shake though... :)