2.24.2009

counting down from the widow

It is official. This thursday, Dudley will be DONE working until 11. He will be back to getting off at regular working hours. Thank goodness. Tonight I had enough time to go to the grocery store, unload, make some edamame, watch Sex and the City the movie, and catch up on some thank you notes. After all that, it was still early.

I now know how it feels to be an accountant widow. It has been a tough 2 months, but we made it and it went by quicker than we expected! Now if we could go back to this beautiful place...


I can't wait to be a normal newlywed again. Thank you KPMG for giving me my husband back, but I'm glad I could loan him to you for a couple of months.

2 days.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you can do it! hooray! yall both did a great job!

Brooke said...

sounds like my mom's first years of marriage. yucky.
you're almost through it!