2.08.2011

one busy season project done

I find it's good to have projects to occupy my time after 5pm while T is still crunching away for a few more hours.  I mean of course I could sit in front of the TV waiting for him to come home, but trust me, that gets old after the first week.  So, I've come up with a few projects [as previously mentioned], and last night I finished the first!

Cute little cafe curtains for the window over my kitchen sink!


And here is a peak at one of my other busy season projects....


[sorry for all iPhone photos...]

4 comments:

Sophie said...

LOVE the fabric. So cute.

Jesse Faris said...

iPhone 4 pics require no apology!
Love the fabric you ended up using for the cafe curtains!

Mandi said...

I've been asking Grant to help me do this for awhile! Definitely on our long list, too.

It looks great!

laura stephens said...

brava marth, they look great! you are so talented