5.05.2010

...bring may flowers

Sorry I'm a little tardy with the May desktop, I was enjoying myself on Thunderbird lake. We had a grand time. Some people have had issues with the sizing of the desktop, so I added another size (1680x1150) to see if that works for anyone. It worked for me on my iMac, so maybe that's the size everyone else is looking for, too.

These little yellow balls aren't necessarily "flowers" but they are some of my favorites. Billy buttons. I love them and enjoy a little vase of them on my desk.



So, I created the May desktop with these little guys as inspiration.




I hope you all enjoy the month of May! I can't believe summer is almost here, but I'm so excited about enjoying it in our home this year!


1024 x 768
1600 x 1200
1680 x 1150

3 comments:

The Davis Daily said...

I wondered what those little yellow flower balls were called. My friend had them at her wedding and I just loved them. I am not sure where to find them, they are just too cute!

Mandi said...

Love this one, Martha! maybe they should have a spot on that wall of yours? :)

Hilary Dow Ward said...

Where did you buy "billy buttons" is that a Michaels sort of thing? I like them lots!