10.19.2009

Gibson Carter

Dudley and I have adopted the cutest and sweetest pup in the world! This is Gibson Carter. We are having the best time bonding with this little man, and he just wants to follow us around and be wherever we are. He is very skinny and shivers outside due to the lack of insulation. We are trying to fatten him up for the cold winter ahead.


Yes, he is already spoiled on the couch.


We had a great time with him this weekend, and he loved running and playing in the backyard. Before the beginning of this video he was just trotting behind Dudley, and then he began to chase the lawnmower. That little rascal!



I don't have Dudley's good camera to post the good photos he took of Gibson, but I will share soon. He is just the sweetest little thing.


Spoiled, spoiled, spoiled. How can you resist that face?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you Gibson! Aunt Sissy will be home soon!!!!

Mandi said...

He is the sweetest! I can't wait to meet him.

lauren @ gathering moss said...

martha, he's adorable! i'm so excited that you've finally got your puppy :)

Linnae said...

i love him already!

Margie said...

That video makes me laugh! I love it!